We have had a busy week - but when is there a time when anyone isn't busy? :)
Sam is in between coaching seasons. He recently finished coaching wrestling and is preparing to begin coaching track at the end of this month. It is nice having him around to pick up the kids after school. It has allowed me to stay at work a bit longer and prepare for my next leave of absence.
I will be going into another surgery (and hopefully the last one!) on Friday, March 7th. They say I have to take four weeks off of work but I hope to be able to go in at least part time around the 3rd week. It sounds like my mom will come and stay with us the second week of my recovery. Sam plans to take off the first week. The fourth week is our Spring Break so come April 7th I will be back to work full time - and hopefully fully recovered. (For the most part anyway....)
Jesse is preparing for the school's talent show tryouts next Tuesday. He plans to play a song from Harry Potter, dressed as Harry Potter. The talent show will be sometime this spring. He has been reading the Harry Potter series. He is now in book 6. I asked him what he was going to read when he finished book 7 and he said, "Start with book 1 again."
Caden recently has discovered Pokemon. (This is the same age Jesse began collecting Pokemon cards as well.) This has kept him busy the past few days.
Whitney is excited to change her earrings on Valentine's Day. She had them pierced right before Christmas and at the time Valentine's Day seemed so far away - I can't believe it is just next week!
Tomorrow Sam and I celebrate 11 years from the day we met. How quickly time flies! :)
We hope you are all doing well. We hope to visit sometime this summer. ~Julie
3 comments:
I remember something about a plant and gum right? Also I remember when Dad met you and said that he thought he had met you somewhere.
That is cool you know the day you met and everything! That is sweet! 11 years that's crazy!
Tonia - I remember when you brought me the plant and gum (from Sam - but really from you!) That was on Valentine's Day 1997. :)
Yes, I remember the first time I met your dad and he was sure we had met somewhere before. ~Julie
Post a Comment