My brother-in-law, sister-in-law (Rob and Christy) and there kids are going to be in the Wizard of Oz and I am going to go on the 8th. I just thought I would post this just in case anyone is interested in going. I was thinking it could be a fun family thing (kind of a little expensive though) Anyway if you would like to go I can ask Christy to get tickets for the specific night you want then you can give me the money to give to her. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks! Love Lea
This is the information about it:
Parowan Community Theater presents the Wizard of Oz. Held in the Aladdin Theater (37 N. Main St., Parowan) at 7 pm. Tickets are $7 adults and $4 for children 12 and under and can be purchased early at the Parowan Visitors Center (73 N. Main, Parowan). For more info. call 435-477-9022
No comments:
Post a Comment