Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To Follow Suit...

First I apologize for the card game reference if was just the saying of the moment...

I can probably speak for my whole family when I say we are worn out from our weekend. I got my schedule for work and a few ideas about future options I might be able to get in on. We looked at houses yesterday and chances are we are going to look more seriously into living near Jane's sister Pam in Eagle Mountain. Eagle Mountain is in Utah county about 15 min out of Lehi so I am probably going to be commuting into Lehi to catch the bus up to Salt Lake then run around on buses and the Trax system up there all day. I am going to be working 3 long days and 1 shorter one for a collection of 30 hours a week right now the plan looks like I am going to have Fridays off like I currently do and that will be nice. We are currently accepting contributions to the "Help Gwendolyn get a nice house fund" :) (I figure she is the cutest and would yield the most proceeds). Our savings and things should help us get a decent place currently we are looking at a collection of 3 bedroom 2 bath condos. We probably won't be able to clear a loan until the end of March so that will be awhile that I am going to be staying at relatives up there and coming home on weekends (sounds vaguely familiar).

For this week I am trying to finish up things at work and I also get to sub out at Canyon View for the next three days. It should be easy enough I have two classes Wednesday and then the student teacher gets Thursday and I get to show a video on Friday for whoever is still around. (Looks like boy's and girl's basketball teams made it to the state tournament Awesome stuff)

Well that is where I am at... the family is doing well and we aren't involved in too much yet so I guess not tons of news. Have a good day all.

Also for future reference I added a link to my blog on this blog sometimes I post on one and not the other.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Hey guys. The commuting on weekends isn't so bad, and we're all here to visit with Jane and Gwen. I'm afraid Abe will be the lonely one. That's how it is with Ben. I'm glad you will be living near Jane's sister, Pam. Big Jane and Little Jane should get to know each other very well. Good luck with your new job and all the craziness that comes from the next few years. One day life will slow down just a little bit and things won't be so crazy. It hasn't happened for us yet, but I've heard rumors that's what happens.

Lea said...

Who's class are you substituting? Congrats on all the new news! It is exciting that you get to move forward in life and start a new chapter. I am glad that you get to be around family up there at least that is nice. Good luck in all! Love ya Lea