Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alex's Birthday

We are going to be having cake and Icecream on Friday the 29th at our house for Alex. We will be doing it at 6:00 if you can make it that would be great, if you can't that is ok also. We are trying to go swimming after that so if you would like to join us for that also that would be great.

2 comments:

Lea said...

I am not sure if we will make it. We are trying to plan our anniversary this weekend because the next two weekends are full but we might not end up going any where if that is the case we might be there but if not. Tell him we love him and Happy Birthday! Love ya

Mellissa said...

As far as I know we should be there. I don't know if we will be swimming or not. Talk to you later!