A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Official Last Day!!!
Can you believe I have made it this far!!??? Cause I can't today was my official last day of student teaching. I will be here tomorrow but I will be getting paid! It seems like a dream to me!! I am so excited it is one of those bitter sweet moments. I am sad to leave such cute sweet kids but I am happy that I will be moving on to the next chapter of my life. I will be substituting from here on until May as much as I can and doing what every else I can find to fill up my time. Partly my TWS that I still haven't finished....ugggg!!! In May I will be graduating. Oh yeah!! I get to walk I am not really looking forward to setting through that but I guess I better. Don't in anyway feel obligated to come to it, it is fine with me if you don't cause really I don't want to even be there ha ha ha! Things are great though, especially because I survived 7th & 8th graders!!!! Hope this finds everybody happy and healthy! Love Lea
Labels:
Lea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations on successfully completing your student teaching! If you can survive 7th and 8th graders, you can survive anything!
And put a cork in it about coming to your graduation. Sure, the ceremony is dull as can be, but we're not there to listen to the speaker; we're there to cheer you on.
I am so proud of you for sticking it out through your education. You said sometimes you felt like quitting but you didn't. That is a great accomplishment for you and is something that will be a great example for your kids. I love you!
We are so proud of you! Congratulations!!!!!
Thanks everybody! It has helped to have great family to support me and to look at as examples! I love you all! Lea
Good for you Lee I am just glad I beat you by a little bit so I still felt like your older brother. I think graduation should be an interesting experience and I look forward to the talk at commencement it will be done by a nobel prize winner from the University of Utah so I think it will be neat.
Post a Comment