Thursday, April 10, 2008

And to add more




I saw Tonia's and thought I better add mine. These are the Family pictures I took of Abe and Jane, and Lea and Joe. I also got the one of the other kids while the big kids were hiding the eggs.  

4 comments:

tash8 said...

So Fun thanks for putting more on the site.

tash8 said...

So you can put more than one picture on a entry I will have to try that next time.

Mom Hunt said...

Yes you can put more than one on but I won't tell you how many tries it took to put them on.

Mellissa said...

It is kind of a pain to most multiple pictures to one blog, but it just takes patience. You think your story about how many tries it took is bad - ask Ben and he'll tell you what a crazy woman I was trying to get mine figured out when I posted the pictures of Riley's faces!