Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Are Homeowners!

Or townhouse owners I should say! We finally accepted the counter-counter offer the seller gave us and we should close on April 28. We can't wait to have a place of our own!

This week was tough with all the games played in the real estate world - none of which I like. But it has all worked out like it should. It was hard with Ben gone this week and I had to take care of things. It was good for me to step out of my comfort zone, but I am glad the hard part is over.

I will let everyone see the place as soon as we can. Tonia was a sweetie and came for moral support today. She got to see the inside and liked them. No landscape for me to worry about. AND NO SNOW SHOVELING. Can't you just hear the chorus to "Hallelujah" when you read that last sentence? I can.

I register for school tomorrow, which is actually exciting and not frustrating like this house-buying process. So, this week has been a busy one for me. I'm ready for a break this weekend. Oh, wait. I have to start packing. Again. On my blog I did a tally of how many times each of us has moved. If you want the results go to my blog at mellissahunt.blogspot.com. Have fun!

Missy

2 comments:

Lea said...

I am so excited for you congratulations!!! It is way exciting to have you own house I can't wait for that day. It will be nice to know things are calmed down and to know what you will do the rest of life for the most part! Can't wait to see it! Love ya

Julie Hunt said...

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see your new place when we visit in August!