Our Family has been busy Thursday August 23, was Karina’s birthday and and Kya was also playing tennis (one game for 3-4 hours) and we also were blessed to bring home a new puppy to our family. I guess we just like to do things all at once. Our new puppy is a snoozer and won’t get to big. He will be our house dog even when I thought that I would never have a house pet. His name is Boxie he is really fun and Alex and him get along really well. It is just like having a newborn but a little better some of the time. Well that is about all for now. Our camara is not working so I will have Mom take a picture and put it on for me.
Ta, Ta for now,
Tonia
1 comment:
Miniature Schnauzer is really the spelling I did the other in Word and thought it might be wrong went and checked and it was.
Post a Comment