A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Friday, August 17, 2007
New school year!
Well yesterday August 16th was start of a new year in school. I think that all the kids will have a good year this year. Kya is a Junior, she is very involved in Tennis and Accapella. I just can't believe that one more year and she will be done with High School. Kira is going to do well I think she has a Miss White for her teacher and she is really nice. She is also starting band this year trying out the Clarinet I hope that she likes it. This is her first year in a different school in the 6th grade. Karina has the same teacher for 5th as Kira did so I think she will like it better this year. Last year my Mom and I helped sew up little lap quilts at the end of the school year for Kira's class so we are planning on doing that again this year. Kassidy is starting the 3rd grade and she seems to like her new teacher she is really nice. Then there is Karissa and she has a male teach this year in the 2nd grade. He told them they have never been in the 2nd grade and neither has he so it will be fun for all of them. I hope she keeps liking it. As for Alex he was not very happy when the girls got on the bus and he did not get to go but today was better because he had a friend coming over to play which helped. That is about all the update that I can think of so ta ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment