A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Our little Earthquake!
Early this morning we had our first real California Earthquake! It wasn't very big but hey at least we felt it. It was kind of exciting! That is my biggest news for today! We went to the beach today it was a lot of fun! After words we went to this place called Duke's it was a good restaurant it is right there on Malibu beach it overlooks the ocean! It was really neat! I loved it! Anyway, that is our newest news. We are just counting down the days to come home! Tomorrow is my last two tests for Chemistry (wish me luck) I am so ready to be done! Love you all! Lea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Luck.
Yes good luck and I am counting the days also.
Tonight Mom said it was only 16 days left.
I know only 16 more days!! Yahoo!!
Post a Comment