Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello Everybody!

Well I get on here everyday because it is exciting to see what has been posted. So I am depressed when there isn't anything on here so today I decided to post something. Joe and I went to the beach this morning because it was a late day where he doesn't go to work until 2 so we all went down to the beach. I have decided the beach can be so awesome! We took all the body boards and I body boarded most of the time it is so much fun! For those of you that haven't tried it, you should because it is a blast. I decided that that is one of the things that I am really going to miss about being here. Also the beautiful skies at night. So, I guess there are things to miss even though I am way excited to come home. Only 9 more days! Then I start school. I am not really excited for that however......but it will be good to be back.
Well I am also done with my Chemistry class so I have just been hanging out with the wives, which has been a nice break before school starts.
Joe is getting warn out, out here and he is just ready to be back working for his brother. He gets to go on a big fishing trip with his brother and his dad in September and he is really excited about that! He can hardly wait! Well that is the most updated on us. We are just so ready to back so we can start actually making money. Love ya all! Lea

No comments: