Here are the families' colors' so far.
Ashdown's: Black
Sam & Julie Hunt's: Brown
Fox's: Green
Ben & Missy Hunt's: Red
Abe & Jane Hunt's: White
Church's: Pastel Yellow
Grandma Jeanne: Apparently, a shirt containing the colors black, brown, green, red, whatever Abe and Jane choose, and yellow. ;) Really, you just need to pick a shirt that is colorful.
Sorry if the posting on the family blog is annoying. It's easier than emailing.
4 comments:
Sorry my fault that I didn't get back to everyone sooner, you should have emailed Jane instead. Let me talk to her and I will edit us into the post.
I'm sorry, I thought your email would get to Jane! Please give me her email so I have it. Thanks!
Julie I am taking yours off just to not have it out on the web and just in case I will email the address to Missy. Missy it is really my fault for not responding faster. I just have been getting bogged down in stuff lately. Thanks
Post a Comment