Tuesday, July 8, 2008

California




We had a great time last week enjoying the warm California sun. Disneyland was fun. I really felt relaxed by staying at the Disneyland Hotel. We parked the car on Monday and didn't get back in it until Wednesday. The lines seemed to flow really well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Jacob had and blast riding all the rollercoasters, Elijah had a chance to ride some as well and seem to have fun and seem scared to death at the same time, Zoe was dragged by mom to meet the princesses but seemed to enjoy that she just didn't like walking.
Everything seems to be going straight back to the way it was be for vacation. We have 3 weeks to inventory and a lot of caughting up to do. I don't think we will get bored. I also have been contacted about helping coach Elijah's soccer team. They wanted to have me coach Jacob's as well but there is a little less stress with 4 and 5 year olds then with 10 and 11 year olds.
I also purchased a wide variety of beads and looking forward to making braclets, necklaces and the such. We missed you all on the Fourth and we are looking forward to the next big party.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Too bad that's not Johnny Depp in the picture. Hubba, hubba.

I'm glad you had such a good time. One day our family will get to Disneyland. Maybe for Ben's retirement. Ha, ha.

I think you got me and Melanie hooked on making bracelets and such. That's what she wants for her birthday now!

Julie Hunt said...

It looks like you had a great time. I wish we lived closer to Disneyland. Someday I would like to take the kids there!