A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Oh, the picture of Gwen in the egg is adorable! She looks just like her Grandma Jeanne in that photo.I'm glad you had fun at the zoo. All my kids have loved that place.It will be good to see you guys next month. We won't be moving this time, so we can actually see you!
It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. The giraffe area hasn't changed at all since I was a little kid. (I wonder if some of the giraffes are the same?) We too are excited to see you next month.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh, the picture of Gwen in the egg is adorable! She looks just like her Grandma Jeanne in that photo.
I'm glad you had fun at the zoo. All my kids have loved that place.
It will be good to see you guys next month. We won't be moving this time, so we can actually see you!
It looks like you had a great time at the zoo. The giraffe area hasn't changed at all since I was a little kid. (I wonder if some of the giraffes are the same?) We too are excited to see you next month.
Post a Comment