Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot

So I am waiting for my bus and it is nasty hot out here. I am lucky
there is a billboard close to my bus stop that gives good shade or I
would really be roasting. The fourth is coming up this weekend I say
that here to remind myself more than anything I don't know if Jane and
I will be doing anything special or not I imagine not. I guess I will
have to see.

Still looking for jobs and working in the mornings at the job I still
have, but after the 15th not much work to be had with my job so I have
to figure out something soon. Going home right now and going to put
some time into the job search.


Super Guy
(on the move)

2 comments:

Julie Hunt said...

Best of luck with the job hunt!

Mellissa said...

Something will work out for you guys, just stay positive!

We'll miss you for the 4th of July!