This is what I put on the Hunt family web page so I hope it works here to.
Tonight Jon, I, and three of our children were able to go see my Dad. When we got there we had a Lady meet us at the door which does not usally happen. I told her that we were here to see Dale and she said that they were there to do a service project. She said that some of the girls that she was with had a present for Dad and that they would bring it in later. They had also brought cookies and hot chocolate for all of the visitors that came. Dad had not wanted to go down so we found him in his room. As we were visiting with him the girls did come with a Christmas stocking filled with some things. There was a teddy bear that he let Karissa have. It is really cute and she is sleeping with it tonight. Also a calender which had dogs on it and so he said I would like it more than him so I could have it. Then there was a pair of socks, body wash, some candy, bar of soap, and some chips that he let Alex have. It was really fun to be there when he was able to smile at getting a Christmas present. I had to tease him about not wanting a Teddy bear he had to laugh about that. I am just really happy that we finally get a Christmas with my Dad it has been a long time. It seems that he get a little better and a little better every time that I see him. Ben was able to go see him yesterday and found out that he had been out of his bed to two programs which he has not done since he has been there. Miracles can really happen even if we don't even understand for some time. Thank you for all the prayers that have helped bring Dad home.
No comments:
Post a Comment