A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Last Week of School
I can't believe that is this the last week of school then finals!! I only have one Semester left. I really can't believe I have made it this far! I am just going to be working on stuff to hand in this week then I will have to study really hard for the Food Science Lab because I am thinking it is going to be pretty difficult but I am way excited to be done! We are also getting ready to move in to Christy's house so next week after finals I am going to be going through stuff to get rid of and packing up. We won't be moving in until the last week however because my mother-in-law need a place to stay when they come down. Also Jeremiah and Dano are coming home for Christmas so that is exciting we will get to see them and almost all of the family will be together for the Christmas season. That is about all for my news this time. Love ya all, Lea
Labels:
Lea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment