I thought that I would just write a little note. Our family is doing pretty well. Kya got her licence and she is doing pretty good at the driving thing. It is still hard for me to let her drive all the time. All we still have is our two cars so Jon and I have them most of the time. We got a Yukon in July so we are trying to pay that off before we are able to help her or get her something to drive. She tried to drive the Shadow that Lea use to drive but it did not work for her being a stick. It is hard for me to think of her as a Senior which she will be next year and graduate in 2008. She is keeping her grades up and also teaching with our dance teacher one day a week so that gives her a little spending cash.
Kira is doing very well in school also this is her first time in a different school that being Canyon View Middle School in the 6 th grade. She is also playing the clarinet this year and sounds really great on it. I think that she likes it and it keeps her busy. She is taking dance and really likes it.
Karina is in the 5th grade and likes it. She is on the smaller side so I worry about her going to the Middle School next year but maybe she will have a growth spurt this summer and be ok. She also is doing well. She takes dance on the same day as Kira she seems to like it this year she took a year off last year.
Kassidy is already in the 3rd grade to me that is just to fast. I guess they are all growing up to fast but she seems to young to be in the 3rd grade. She is doing well and seems to have a fun time. This past few months she has had a Student teacher that is from out in Beryl. Ginger Boshard she said I think that I know your Grandma and family so Kassidy thought that was fun that she knew her family.
Karissa is doing good. She seems to have a mind of her own so she has been sent to the Principle's office once this year which was kind of not her fault but she got blamed for it. But hopefully she learned her lesson and we won't have to have that happen again. She is doing really well with her school work even with an attitude.
Then we have Alex. He is my buddy every day and is really fun. Sometimes he get really sick of me but most of the time we get along. He will be having his real birthday this coming February on the 29th. So he will be 4 even if he is really going to be just 1. It is really weird to not have a real birthday every year. This is the year that we have parties for the kids so that will be fun to have a big party for him. He is trying to learn his letters in his name and is doing pretty well. He also likes to play with his best friends and cousins.
Boxie is getting bigger. I did not know if I was going to get use to having a indoor dog but now I don't know what I would do without him running around even if he comes in muddy and has to have many baths. Part of our back yard is just dirt right now and that is going to be the first thing that we fix next summer or even spring if we can. He is really fun most of the time and is doing a few tricks that he has learned.
Jon and I are just trying to keep up with growing kids running here and there and going to all of the school things. It is pretty fun but some times we feel pretty crazy or at least I do. I am still in the Primary and it is going well. The program that we work on all year is today ( Dec 9th)and I know that it will go really well we have wonderful children in our ward. I have a slide show that I work on all year taking pictures at different activities I think that the children are going to like it and Jon also helped me make copies so that I could give them all a DVD to watch. I think they are going to have fun with it.
Jon is still playing his racquetball game when ever possible and liking it very much. He also is always a work working hard to support us I am very blessed and very spoiled to have such a great Man to take care of me and my wonderful children.
I guess that this is also a Merry Christmas wish out to all. Also the best for the new year.
Love , The Ashdown Family
No comments:
Post a Comment