Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jane has a blog

For those who didn't notice I or Abe added a link to Crazy Jane's blog. She just started one and it is fun like all of them.  I really enjoy reading them. I am not a writer so it is great that we have some that can and will for the rest of us.  Keep up the writing and sharing.

4 comments:

superguy said...

Thanks mom. All of us have our spelling moments, but I have to say that last sentence is pretty fun when I looked at it the second time. Seems like you're talking to people unfortunate enough to be reading my blog ha ha.

Mom Hunt said...

Abe I fixed my spelling the spell check didn't tell me I had used the wrong word.

superguy said...

I thought it was better spelled wrong.

Mellissa said...

Ah, man. I missed the funny spelling error. I needed a laugh this morning.