Monday, November 10, 2008

After Christmas in Seattle

I am booked for a trip to Seattle.  I will leave as you can see from the schedule Tues. Dec. 30 at 5:50 and get to Seattle by 9:44. The only problem is if my plane from Seattle is very late I may miss my plane to Cedar coming home on Sat. I only have 25 min.  Thought I would post it here so everyone would know the schedule.  Love ya, Mom
Day Date Flight City Time
-- ----- --------------- ----------------- ------
Tue 30DEC DELTA 7755* LV CEDAR CITY 550A AR SALT LAKE CI 655A
Tue 30DEC DELTA 4798* LV SALT LAKE CI 824A AR SEATTLE 944A 
Sat 03JAN DELTA 4799* LV SEATTLE 1014A AR SALT LAKE CI 110P
Sat 03JAN DELTA 7756* LV SALT LAKE CI 135P AR CEDAR CITY 242P

3 comments:

Julie Hunt said...

Yea! We are so excited that you are coming! The kids can't wait! (I think they are more excited to have you visit than for Christmas!)

Mellissa said...

I didn't know you were visiting Sam & Julie's family - that's great! Thanks for posting your schedule because now I won't have to keep asking you when I forget!

Lea said...

That will be way fun for you!