
This is such a cute picture that I just have to post it. Gwen has really been turning into a two year old even though she won't be officially until December. That includes the good and the bad. This picture is of her new favorite game. She makes mommy throw all the stuffed animals into the crib and then hides in them. I guess having a lot of stuffed animals has finally paid off. We are excited to see everyone this coming week. And I'm sure Abe is delighted to get us out of the house so he can stop worrying. Talk to you all soon.
4 comments:
That is a great picture. It will be fun to have you two here.
So cute! I remember Melanie enjoying a similar game - she always loved stuffed animals, too. See you this week!
So cute!! It's sad that we will not get the opportunity to see you all. Maybe next time!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment