Tuesday, June 24, 2008

From ipod

Well I can't post this at the moment since I'm writing from the bus on my iPod, but it is about time I said something again. Jane and I are doing quite well despite my still not finding a new job. I am hoping and praying for a job at the huntsman cancer institute that I interviewed for last week that seems a great fit for me. I should know at the end of this week or the beginning of next week if I am going to get it, meanwhile I am trying to get through things at my current job and keep looking foe others. I also have some special projects I need to get too, but with work and travel and things that has been proving difficult. We got a great new computer and I got a neat iPod touch so I can do a few things on the move without needing to take my laptop all the time. Just need to keep going mostly and try and stabilize life.Have a nice day all.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Yeah, if you find the secret on how to stabilize life, let us know would you. We hope that job works out for you.