A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Last day of School
So I thought I would check in tomorrow is the last day of school and ready or not here it comes. Jon has been in Florida this week he flew out on Monday and will come back and fly in on Saturday at 2:35 so that will be nice to have him back. I am not sleeping very well and seem to be getting tired Ha Ha. Before he left he downloaded the skype software on mine and his bank laptop so that we could talk over the Internet. I have a camera but he does not so he can see us but we can't see him but we were able to talk and do family scripture study on FHE night. It has been really fun to be able to talk for so long. I was able to talk to him yesterday for about an hour also and he was able to tell the kids all hi when they got home from school. So our summer really does not last that long we start school again on Aug. 14th from what I have heard so maybe we can all make it being home together. We will have to do our park hopping and swimming and bike rides to keep us all busy. Kya is working for SUU food services so that should keep her pretty busy this summer as well with Youth Conference, a dance camp, and girls camp. Kira will be going to girls camp for her first time so I hope that she will like it. Other than that we are all just going to be having lots of fun right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so excited that I will be here this summer to do fun stuff! We will have to do all kinds of fun stuff!
Don't even start talking about when school starts in August! Let me at least get some kind of a tan first!
I am so jealous that you are out of school! We get out on June 13th, which is a week earlier than normal. (However, when you go back on Aug. 14th and we go back on Sept. 2nd, I will no longer be so jealous!) We may even be in Utah when you start school - weird. ~Julie
Post a Comment