So Joe and I are on the next chapter in our life. What that chapter is...........no one knows! It is a little scary thinking that we could choose the not so good path for our life but at the same time who is to say there is just one good path. If I don't know all my options then I guess I can't miss out on too much! But still it is a bit scary and frustrating. I guess that is when you just have to pray, fast and hope and trust in the Lord to know that he will guide you to where he thinks fits you best. I am just in a delay right now because....I have to be a responsible adult now. I just feel like my life has played itself out to this point. Things coming and going, making good decisions and bad decisions but never to where I regretted them they all seem to help me become the person I am today. But anyway it just felt like the path was laid out for me but now I am not to sure. I know that many of you have felt the same way as I have read your blogs and I do know that it all works out but the truth of the matter is it doesn't make it any easier. The hang up now is for one I do want to be a stay at home mom but before I become that of course it would help to have a baby to do that, but at the same time it would be nice to work for a year teaching to get insurance. But then at the same time it might be a good idea to just get another sort of job so we can start a family. Then it would also be nice to take a break for the summer. Then there is the question where to get a job if I do teach there aren't any jobs that are really that close so it would be a move away job. So do I really want to move? Then there is Joe we don't know exactly what he is going to do. So that is where we are at in the next chapter of our lives. It really is okay when I think about it though because in the real life it happens to everyone there is always that cross roads which helps us grow and learn and become more faithful! It will all work out!! Hope all is well! Lea
3 comments:
Good luck on your decision I think we all go through it and I wonder what and if we would of made different choices what would of happened. If that makes any sense.
Thanks mom I appreciate the encouragement! Yeah, it is so crazy to think of if I would have never met the president of the college then I wouldn't have got the job at the president's office and I wouldn't have gone to school. Wouldn't have met great people maybe never even Joe and I wouldn't be where I am today! It is insane! I am so happy things can work out the way that they do. If we didn't have all these decisions to make then we wouldn't be the people we are! It makes us so strong! Love ya
I totally understand the domino effect of decision making. Although I'm not as optimistic as Ben (I claim I'm a realist, but he just calls me pessimistic) I do know that things work out. Sometimes we make the wrong decision, but if we are doing what we're supposed to and asking for the help we are able to receive through personal revelation, everything will work out for our very best. Good luck to you and your future! We love you and Joe.
Post a Comment