A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Tuweep or Toroweap
January 14 Tonia's family and I went on a road trip. When I was in college Dee Ann and I went to the same place to do archeology stuff. Dee Ann said she went lots I only went once that I remember. I remember having to go to the Rangers house to sleep one night. She said we had been there a few days then a big rain storm hit and washed us out.
The trip was fun. Long dirt road to get there. The road in the park was only good for 4 wheel drive and that was at 5 to 10 miles an hr. Also next time need to take camera just had my phone but it worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment