It has been a project for more than August but came to a head when it really rained at the house. The rain gutter was bent so rain would pour off the house into the window wells. They moved dirt to protect the house and make a ditch for the water to run down. We fixed the rain gutter so that helped.
Sally had wanted a larger play area for the kids so Nathan had come over and moved dirt before the big rain.



When Dave went to Florida, Sally needed something to do so she called and we put in sprinklers and buried the drain pipes. We got tired of digging up rocks.
Ben came and helped level and do the wall. Which turned out great. Sally has a place for a garden between the two walls.
Yesterday Nathan and a friend came and helped put down the sod. It would of taken Sally and I five times as long. They had it done in an hour.
4 comments:
WOW! It looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Do you want to come to our house next and put in sprinkles?
I saw it yesterday, but the before and after pictures make it really great. I love the picture of Dave, barefoot and wearing his fatigues. :)
It looks so good!! Great job! That is definately something to be proud of!
Thanks a million mom I couldn't have done it with out you. You are the best inspiration any of us could have asked for. Love you
Post a Comment