So last night was a big main event. We were all bussed over to Sea World were we first had a buffet dinner with more crab then I could have ever eaten (If I could have eaten any). There was also shrimp and salmon so I was in heaven. While we were eating and waiting for the Shamu show they brought out this Turtle it was so funny it would just walk around and go where it wanted even with lots of people standing around. They also had a DJ playing music and people dancing. A little while later they were finally ready for the show. It was so fun and amazing to watch they have the Whales trained so well. It was fun. After the show they had us go to the other part of the park where the roller coasters were and the park was closed by then so we were the only ones in the park all 2000 maybe I really don't know how many went to the event but it was not to bad. Jon and his friend from the bank road a roller coasters while I watched and then we walked around and play a game and they also had the penguin exhibit open to go in that was really neat also. It was a great time and fun night. On our way out was when we saw the Pink Flamingos they were cute.
A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Sea World night
So last night was a big main event. We were all bussed over to Sea World were we first had a buffet dinner with more crab then I could have ever eaten (If I could have eaten any). There was also shrimp and salmon so I was in heaven. While we were eating and waiting for the Shamu show they brought out this Turtle it was so funny it would just walk around and go where it wanted even with lots of people standing around. They also had a DJ playing music and people dancing. A little while later they were finally ready for the show. It was so fun and amazing to watch they have the Whales trained so well. It was fun. After the show they had us go to the other part of the park where the roller coasters were and the park was closed by then so we were the only ones in the park all 2000 maybe I really don't know how many went to the event but it was not to bad. Jon and his friend from the bank road a roller coasters while I watched and then we walked around and play a game and they also had the penguin exhibit open to go in that was really neat also. It was a great time and fun night. On our way out was when we saw the Pink Flamingos they were cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That does sound like fun. What a funny turtle, wandering around like that. I'm glad you're enjoying your trip so much!
So much fun! I am glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment