Saturday, March 27, 2010
















I will start from Lea's house and go up I guess that you need to put load them on backwards. Kya was going to have a week off of school and was wanting to go somewhere. So all in all we took her over to Manti where Lea and Joe were and then she was going home with them. Kya stayed with them for a week and then Friday we went to stay with them for the week end. We got there around 4:00 p.m. but it was to cold to go to the beach so we hung out at their house. On Saturday Joe had to work so Lea and Kenlee went with us to Arches National Park it was alot of fun. Also on the way to Arches we stopped at a Geo Cache which was the Dinosaur tracks it was fun to see.

3 comments:

Mom Hunt said...

Glad to see the pictures. Looks like a fun trip.

Lea said...

I sure hope you come visit again because we LOVE visitors and we had sooooo much fun! We miss you guys already good thing we get to see you in just a few days! Thanks for posting pictures I may use some on my blog!

tash8 said...

I have more to come. For got about the rest.