A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Holy cow! You and Jon are like crazy teenagers in that picture! How old were the two of you in that picture?
I had to smile when I saw Toina in there. Fun pictures thanks.
I love this picture! I really loved hanging out with Tonia and Jon like ALL the time and I was lucky that they let me be with them all the time! What a great second mom!
I think it was 1989 that is when we started dating. I think Lea looks like Zoe in this one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy cow! You and Jon are like crazy teenagers in that picture! How old were the two of you in that picture?
I had to smile when I saw Toina in there. Fun pictures thanks.
I love this picture! I really loved hanging out with Tonia and Jon like ALL the time and I was lucky that they let me be with them all the time! What a great second mom!
I think it was 1989 that is when we started dating. I think Lea looks like Zoe in this one.
Post a Comment