A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Hello from the Church's
Well hello to you all! I haven't written on this website for awhile. Well today is the first day of the Melon Day experience living in Green River! I think it will be a lot of fun! Today the will have mutton busting, barbeque and fire works! I think it will be alot of fun! Then tomorrow will be the Queen Pagent. Saturday parade and the park! So I will have to post more when I take pictures. Also Joe and I went to Salt Lake Tuesday night and Yesterday because I had a meeting. It was a lot of fun! We went to Temple Square, out to eat, and to the mall. I took a few pictures so I will probably post them later. Well hope all is well! I am missing you all! Take care! Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment