A place for the Jeanne Hunt family to keep in touch and let each other know what is happening.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Lea's Update
My life isn't nearly as interesting as everyone else's but I thought I would still blog and give a little update. Well Joe is just currently working for Mel Clark construction doing the UDOT job in St. George (bloomington) they are making the way for the airport. He does the road work, working in scrapers, rock trucks, water trucks, and whatever else they need him to do. He likes it alright he would much rather be doing something else but it pays well and it is helping us out quite a bit right now. It is keeping us on our feet while I am not doing anything to get paid and while we figure out what we are doing with the rest of our lives. He is thinking about going back to school and still working on the whole police academy thing so that is where we are at with that right now. I have only 9 days of student teaching left!!!! It is so crazy that I have made it this far! There were many times I was tired and didn't want to finish but I am so thankful and grateful that I stuck to it. It took a lot of help from those around me but I did it! After the 9 days are up I will be working and finishing up my TWS for those of you that don't know what that is, it is a Teacher work sample it is just a book of sample lesson plans, contextual factors, plans for teaching and things like that. It is kind of a pain and a lot of work but you gotta to do what you gotta do. That is due on April 18th and I do have a sample one that I did for my block classes so it really won' t be too bad just a lot of erasing and replacing. It really isn't that bad. I am just glad that it is the only thing I really have to do. Also, I will be student teaching in my free time, Anita Jolley my mentor teacher already has days for me to student teach. I will probably do that until summer then find a temporary job until I can find a teaching job some where or we decide what to do in the future. I am loving the end of this long road, it has been quite the journey but it has been well worth it. I would have to say that it is much better being the teacher than the student. Well I hope all is well. I will update again soon. Love Lea
Labels:
Lea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with your future.
love Mom
Thanks mom! I will need it (he he he) Thanks for all your support and all that you have helped me with! You really are amazing and the best mom ever! I love you! Lea
Whatever you decide to do you will do great at it! With your positive attitude you can accomplish a lot. I am glad you finished school and want you to know you are a good example for me. Thanks for your friendship!
Post a Comment