Carter had kindergarten registration today. He did really well. I've always been happy with the decision to delay his enrollment and today just backed that up! It was nice to see him as one of the biggest kids there and he did really well with his assessments. Poor guy couldn't remember the name for triangle! But other than that he did really well. The kindergarten teachers seemed like they had good personalities to work with Carter. I think this got him a bit more interested in going to school this fall. Now, if he can only learn how to button his own pants!
Missy
2 comments:
That is why snaps and velcro were invented :)
Glad to hear he gets to go to school I am sure he will love it.
Whitney's has kindergarten registration in May. She is so excited to start kindergarten in the fall. I am glad you are happy with your decision to have Carter wait until next year to start school. I can't believe my baby is going to kindergarten!
Post a Comment