This is about the two people they found out in Beryl I like to read the Posts sometimes they are funny but this is out of the world funny.
Tonia
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:52 pm Post subject:
I think Beryl is creepy. We looked at property out there two years ago, but I looked around and knew that I couldn't look out my window every morning to Beryl. It's like the twilight zone or something. That's what it reminds me of. A place where an alien space craft crashed years ago and aliens took over the bodies of the residents.
3 comments:
Where did you find that post, it is pretty funny. I think things have changed out there and in someways I don't think that comment is too far with some of the changes. Of course that is looking back from the outside in maybe living out home again it wouldn't seem too much stranger than back in our days out there. Any way it made me smile so thanks.
I understand what the person meant lots of people don't understand living where there isn't much of anything. Just blowing sand and animals.
Ha Ha that is funny! I can see how people could say that but it was still fun to me!
Post a Comment