Well most know what I am doing because I see them everyday but I think it is fun to post new stuff, so every once in awhile here I am. Well I am half way through the semester! That means there are only about two months left then I am will be student teaching. It is crazy how fast it has all come! I can't believe I will be graduating in May! I never thought I would make it this far. Right now I am just working on getting graduation papers in and I will have to start studying for the PLT test both content and general, so that will be a lot of fun! Hopefully I will pass so I don't have to worry about taking them again! I am loving my Food Science class it is a lot of fun, I actually have a test today in it so hopefully I will do well, I did fairly well on the last two so who knows, I actually learn a lot and it is not all memorization so I really like it!
Two weeks until the deer hunt so Joe is pretty excited for that! I am too actually! I really like the time away to just have fun and camp and enjoy family and standing around the fire. Anyway if any of you want to come even for a little while I would love it! We will be by Mineral which is on the other side of Zion kind of by Kanab. If you want to come let me know and I will tell you how to get there. Joe is just working for his brother enjoying that, the most he can. I think he actually likes it quite a bit. His knee is getting better which is good but I still worry that something is really wrong with it but I just hope it goes completely away.
We are doing well for the most part! And that is our update for now. I will write one again soon! Lea
2 comments:
I enjoy your posts, too. Thanks for posting.
Good luck with your test.
Post a Comment