I survived my family reunion. It turned out quite well. Friday night we just set up tents and had dinner and then spent time around the campfire. Then Saturday we had a treasure hunt for the kids, Joe and others played frisbee golf and we just hung out and enjoyed each others company. Sunday we attempted to go to church but that didn't work out because of miscommunication but everything was good. Then later that day we just hung out and that night we had campfire time where we sung songs, mini talent show, told jokes and had fun. It was good to spend time with the family and it worked out better than I thought. I asked mom when we are going to start family reunions and she said we have them all the time. Ha Ha!
Anyway that is how the weekend went and I am on my second week of school. Things are pretty mellow I don't have to much work yet. I am really glad I took my classes this way because now I don't have tons of work and hard classes all at once it has worked out great! I start the Practicum in two weeks (where I actually go into schools and help out) That is kind of scary to think.....I never thought I would actually make it this far....it was just an idea ha ha!
Joe is going on his boys weekend tonight until Sunday. They are going to Flaming Gorge so I think he is pretty excited. I think it will be great for him he needs a break from all his work he has been doing. Well that is an update on us for this week. Lea
1 comment:
Thanks for giving us an update it is fun to see things on here.
Post a Comment